Our team has years of experience developing secure online software systems that manage sensitive information including financial and healthcare data. highly respect your privacy as we do our own, and we will do everything we can to protect it.
We will not share any of your information with anyone else unless you explicitly ask us to. We may only use your information anonymously to show popularity of purchase, but at no time will reveal your identity.
We will not spam you. We will never, ever, sell your email address or mailing address to another company without your explicit consent.
We will however, contact you regarding any purchase related or customer service related issue we feel may require your attention, or if you opt-in to receive information about certain products, services, specials, etc. that we compile. You will be allowed to change your preferences regarding opt-ins any time. You can contact us at email@example.com and we will promptly address your concerns.
You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information, but once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
We may collect and store the following personal information for the purposes of operating our site and services and for your convenience.
- email address, physical contact information, and financial information, such as a credit card (however we do not store or log unencrypted credit card identification)
- store membership information, store card information etc.
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites
- shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item
- support or informational dialogues, whether through phone or email, correspondence through our site, and correspondence sent to us
- other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information
- information from other companies, such as demographic and traffic data